ASRock H510 Pro BTC+ 1200/ DDR4/ M.2 Motherboard
Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
Supports DDR4 3200MHz
Graphics Output: HDMI
6 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 Mining Port (M_Port1 at x1)
1 SATA3, 1 M.2 (SATA3)
2 Rear USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A
4 USB 2.0 Type-A (2 Rear, 2 Front)
Intel® Gigabit LAN
2 Extra 24-pin ATX Power Connector
Onboard Power On / Reset Button
Fully Independent Power Rail
– Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)
– Digi Power design
– 4 Power Phase design
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
– Intel® H510
– 1 x DDR4 DIMM Slot*
– Supports DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory**
– Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB***
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*2GB DRAM per module is not supported.
**11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 3200 natively; Core™ (i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
***Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, VCCSA, DRAM, VCCIO, VCCIN AUX Voltage Multi-adjustment
– 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
– Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 30Hz with 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports HDCP 2.2 with HDMI Port (HDCP 2.3 ready with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors)
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
– Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Giga PHY Intel® I219V
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
– 6 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1 at x16 / PCIE2~6 at x1)
– 1 x Mining Port (M_Port1 at x1)*
*Support USB Type Riser kit
DO NOT install USB device on Mining Port (M_Port1), it is designed for x1 USB riser kit only.
– 1 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module
– 1 x System Panel Header
– 1 x SPI TPM Header
– 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
– 8 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin)**
– 3 x 24 pin ATX Power Connectors
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
– 4 x 4 pin PCIe Power Connectors
– 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x Power Button
– 1 x Reset Button
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**CHA_FAN3~CHA_FAN8 supports the chassis fan of maximum 2.5A (30W) fan power.
CPU_FAN1, CHA_FAN1 and CHA_FAN2 can adjust 4-pin fan speed.
Rear Panel I/O
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
ASRock Super Alloy
– Premium 50A Power Choke
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD
– 1 x SATA Data Cable
– 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
– Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis Fans
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis Fans
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis Fans
– Voltage monitoring: CPU Vcore, +12V, +5V, +3.3V
– 20.1-in x 8.8-in, 50.1 cm x 22.4 cm
– Solid Capacitor design
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit
– Linux: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Fedora 25*
*Linux O/S basic function support only, due to the compatibility of the Linux system itself, there is no guarantee that all functions are supported.
– FCC, CE
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)